Friday, September 7, 2012

Adorable Annie











 This beautiful young lady is my sorority sister Annie.  She is one of the most amazing women that I have ever met.  Annie, like myself, is a dancer and an English major.  She is also majoring in Education and will someday be the best high school English teacher ever.  Annie will be studying abroad next semester, and I already miss her.  She is quite definitely the definition of "having it all".  She's always stylish, got amazing hair, intelligent, friendly, sweet, kind, and the best big sister a girl could have.  I don't know what I would do without her!  She's my G&E girl of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that top tucked into the tighter skirt! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!

    just discovered your blog, you have a great blog!

    now following you on google friend connect, your first follower!!, would really appreciate it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her outfit! What beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl, and that skirt is amazing! I'm going to try and DIY something similar!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete