Sunday, February 17, 2013

Meet the Team: Chloe Fuzzell

“Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” ~ Audrey Hepburn

Chloe Fuzzell, model for Georgie & Elaine’s studio shoots, credits her sister for helping her get involved in with the fashion industry and also for helping to inspire her style.

“Well my sister, Ione, has a degree in fashion design from Kent [State], so she is the one who really got me involved in [fashion],” said Fuzzell.

Fuzzell also cites her family as her biggest influence in her life.

“[My family] has always believed in me and have been there for me when I needed them the most, especially my sister, Ione,” Fuzzell said.

Ione, Fuzzell’s sister, was a designer for Georgie & Elaine’s Spring 2013 collection, which launches in April.  Fuzzell, being a G&E model, got the opportunity to model and wear her sister’s beautiful designs.

“I think my favorite part of the whole shoot was when I was wearing a knee length dress and we decided to put on a fan, and we did a sort of Marilyn Monroe shoot,” said Fuzzell.  “I got to move around and do so [sic] fun poses with that.”

Fuzzell also describes how she had a wonderful experience working with both Dan, the photographer of the studio shoots, and Devin.

“I had a great time modeling for G&E, Devin was so wonderful and so was Dan,” said Fuzzell.  “He knew exactly what he wanted and I think it really helped Devin with the whole process.”

“I love modeling and I have a great time,” Fuzzell also said.  “I am very grateful to Devin for giving me the opportunity.”

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment